(Please note that is a sponsored post! I was gifted the Strawberries and Cream Liqueur by Pennsylvania Dutch Cream and paid for this posting! Please know that these are my true thoughts and feelings on the product!)
Summer is quickly approaching and I have the perfect dessert for you! We all know that ice cream is the quintessential summer dessert, but I think we can do one better and make a spiked ice cream that doesn’t even need an ice cream machine to make it! This No Churn Spiked Strawberry Ice Cream will be your new summer go-to!
Sounds too good to be true? Well, keep on reading and see for yourself!
No Churn Ice Cream? No way!
I know that it sounds too good to be true, but you really can make a super delicious ice cream without needing a fancy ice cream machine to do it!
I’ve made this ice cream base a ton of different times and every single time it works and is even better than the last time!
The base is made of heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk. The heavy cream is whipped to soft peaks and when frozen, forms the softest, creamiest ice cream you’ve ever had! It’s so soft, it practically melts in your mouth!
Then you can add a ton of other things to it! I’ve made a mint chocolate chip version that you can check out here! That was amazing! And of course, I’ve made the classic vanilla bean; perfect for pies and cakes!
Tell Me About Strawberries and Cream Liqueur
The best way that I can describe Strawberries and Cream Liqueur to you is imagine the sweet strawberry flavor of strawberry milk you would drink as a kid but the adult version! It’s so creamy and smooth with just the perfect amount of strawberry flavor!
This liqueur would be good in milkshakes, dessert martinis, or just in a very cold glass! If you were a fan of strawberry milk as kid, you are gonna love this!
Strawberry Swirl Spiked Ice Cream
- Stand Mixer
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 ounces Pennslyvania Dutch Strawberry and Cream Liqueur
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cartoon Strawberries
How to Make the Strawberry Sauce
- Cut the leafy tops off the strawberries and cut them in half
- Throw all the strawberries into a food processor or chopper, and pulverize them until they turn into a liquid
- Pour the strawberry liquid into a strainer over a bowl
- Gently press the strawberry sauce through the strainer to create a smooth sauce. Set aside
Strawberry Ice Cream
- Pour heavy cream into the bowl of a stand mixer and whip on medium high speed until soft peaks form
- Then pour the sweetened condensed milk and the Strawberries and Cream Liqueur into the heavy cream
- Fold the ingredients gently together
- Optional** you can add a little bit of pink food coloring here, if you would like!
- Then pour half the mixture into a 8 inch loaf pan
- Add half of the strawberry sauce over the top and sprinkle some white chocolate chips
- Pour the remaining ice cream mixture on top, followed by the rest of the strawberry sauce and the white chocolate chips
- Using a knife or a chop stick, gently swirl around the strawberry sauce to create a beautiful marble look on the top
- Then cover and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours
- Serve in a waffle cone or a large bowl! Sprinkle on extra white chocolate chips!
So there you have it! I think ice cream is good! I think spiked desserts are good! But, I think No Churn Spiked Strawberry Ice Cream is the best!