A super easy, three ingredient milkshake loaded with vanilla ice cream and delicious Nutella flavor! Topped with whipped cream and cherries really takes this Nutella Milkshake to the next level!
How to top it all off!
Obviously a milkshake is delicious all by itself, but here are three easy ways to make your milkshake look as delicious as it tastes!
First, I like to drizzle the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup. This part is supposed to look messy, so don’t stress too much about it! I like to rotate my glass while drizzling the chocolate sauce to get a good swirl.
Second, load up with whipped cream. We’re not talking a tablespoon of whipped cream, we’re talking like a whole cup here! I like to really go crazy with this part!
Thirdly, top with a cherry and garnish with flavors found inside the milkshake! For this one, I added some chocolate shavings on top!
These are all pretty easy tips to make your milkshake look like all those crazy delicious ones you see online!
Nutella Milkshake Tips
- These don’t really hold up for too long, so I would make them when you are ready to eat them!
- This recipe serves two milkshakes, but is really easy to double!
- If you want a thicker milkshake, add less milk! If you want a thinner milkshake, add more milk! Milkshakes are supposed to be easy, so don’t worry about the ratios too much! Just have fun with it!
- 2 cups Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shavings
- Chocolate Sauce
- Add ice cream to a blender with Nutella.
- Add in milk and blend to a smooth creamy consistency.
- If you want a thinner milkshake, add more milk!
- Pour milkshake in a glass, top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and a cherry on top! Enjoy!
Easy to make, easy to eat!
I love a good milkshake! So delicious and you can make one in less than ten minutes!
Honestly, you could probably make it in less than five minutes, but no one wants to be rushing around!
Make sure to load up on the whipped cream, add a cherry, and you have a delicious (and beautiful) milkshake!