If you’re ever hit with a late night cookie craving, this Single Serving M&M Cookie is perfect for you! This recipe makes two perfect sized cookies loaded up with mini M&M’s! A chewy center, crispy edges, and pops of crunchy chocolate pieces make these cookies a total win.
M&M Cookie Deliciousness
For this being a smaller cookie recipe, this Single Serving M&M Cookie is loaded up with delicious flavor!
This cookie has a soft, chewy center with crispy crunchy edges, not to mention mini m&m’s in every single bite!
I like to use the mini m&m’s because you get a better m&m to cookie ratio! The larger ones work just fine too! If you use the large ones, I like to chop up some of them so you get different textures and pieces in your cookie!
I’m all about some cookie science when it comes to correct cookie and candy ratios!
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Egg Yolk
- Baking Soda
- Mini M&M’s – I like to use the mini’s because you get a little bit of m&m in every bite!
Tips and Tricks
This recipe couldn’t be easier to make. It’s super quick too, so you are only 15 minutes away from a super delicious dessert!
To make this recipe come together even quicker, make sure your butter is room temperature. This doesn’t take too long because it’s a smaller chunk of butter than a normal stick of butter! If I know I’m going to make this recipe, I set the butter out while I’m making dinner and it’s perfectly softened by the end of dinner!
I just use a mini spatula to stir the mixture together so I don’t have to use as many dishes!
You can either make one huge cookie or two medium sized cookies! If you make the larger one, you’ll have to add a few minutes to the cook time, but you also don’t have to share!
P.S. If you need another single serving dessert, try this One Cookie Recipe !
Single Serving M&M Cookie
- 2 tablespoons Butter room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 tablespoons Mini M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix together.
- Add in egg yolk and mix until everything is combined.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Mix in mini m&m’s.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Leave a Reply