Chocolate ice cream, plus cookies, plus you don’t even need a fancy ice cream machine to make it! Talk about a win, win, win! This Chocolate Cookies N’ Cream Ice Cream is made with less than 10 ingredients and is absolutely delicious!
No churn ice cream?
Wait, it’s possible to make ice cream without an ice cream machine! Yup! Sorry, Big Fancy Ice Cream Machines, we don’t need you anymore!
Not only is this a super easy way to make ice cream, but you really only need like 3 ingredients! How wonderful is that!? The base for this recipe is sweetened condensed milk and heavy whipping cream. The key to making this is whipping the heavy cream to soft peaks. When the heavy cream freezes, it turns into a smooth creamy ice cream!
To me, this ice cream is way creamier than store-bought ice cream. It literally just melts in your mouth.
The options are endless!
So, as I mentioned above, the base for this is three ingredients: sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla.
After those ingredients, you can add whatever you like! For this recipe, I added chocolate sandwich cookies, white chocolate chips, and cocoa powder!
But you could add peanut butter and some chopped peanuts to make a super delicious peanut butter ice cream! Or you could skip the vanilla, add mint extract and some chocolate chips to make mint chocolate chip ice cream! My personal favorite and you can find that recipe here!
Tips for this Chocolate Cookies N’ Cream Ice Cream
- When you’re mixing in the sweetened condensed milk, make sure to fold it in lightly, so you don’t deflate the whipped cream.
- Add extra toppings to the top of the ice cream to make it look extra delicious for serving!
- The ice cream needs to freeze for at least 6 hours, so make sure you plan accordingly!
Chocolate Cookies N Cream Ice Cream
- 1 14-oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 3 teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Sandwich Cookies chopped
- Chop up sandwich cookies, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in heavy cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into a dish. Cover and freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Who doesn’t love ice cream!?
I think we can agree that ice cream is wonderful and there’s literally a flavor for everyone!
This Chocolate Cookies N’ Cream Ice cream is definitely at the top of my ice cream list.
(Although, mint chocolate chip is always going to be my number one!)