Soft, cakey Cookies N’ Cream Cake-Mix Cookies are my new favorite cookie! Using a boxed cake mix, adding some chocolate sandwich cookies and white chocolate chips and you have a super flavorful Cookies N’ Cream cookie!
Cookies, cookies, and more cookies!
How do you make cookies more delicious? Add more cookies!
I am all for adding extra chocolate, extra cookies, extra anything delicious!
For these Cake Mix Cookies N’ Cream Cookies, I used chop sandwich cookies but you can use literally whatever cookie you think of! Chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, other sandwich cookies, the options are endless.
The only thing that I suggest is make sure this cookie is a firmer cookie. If you add a soft cookie into the cookie dough, it could end up a little soggy and not cook well. So, you want to make sure that whatever cookie you add is a stiff, crunchy cookie. I think really whatever cookie you can fine at your local grocery store will definitely work!
Figuring out flavors
When it comes to cookie flavors, I always encourage you to change up and experiment with what you like!
For me, there is nothing on Earth more delicious than white chocolate chips! I love them so much. So, I’m going to add them to any recipe as much as possible.
If you don’t like white chocolate chips (it’s fine, there’s no judgement here…), you can always sub them out for another kind of chocolate or leave them out altogether!
If you have another cookie you like better, like the store-bought chocolate chip cookies, you can add those instead! Or you could add both and it would just be a triple cookie explosion! Man, that sounds good, I need to try that!
Tips for these Cookies N’ Cream Cake-Mix Cookies:
- Try leaving your chopped up cookies in different size pieces! I like when there are some bigger chunks mixed in with smaller pieces.
- Don’t overmix the matter, you want the cookies to be nice and soft!
- Leave about 2 inches in between each cookies! They tend to spread out in the oven!
I mean, are these cookies not just the most delicious thing ever!
I love how the cookies are nice and soft, but then you get a little crunch from the sandwich cookies inside with the creamy white chocolate. Talk about a texture explosion!
P.S. If you’re looking for other delicious desserts, try out this Edible Cookie Dough!
Cake Mix Cookies N’ Cream Cookies
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Flavorless Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Sandwich Cookies crushed
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add chocolate sandwich cookies to a bag and crush them up.
- Mix eggs, oil, and vanilla extract together.
- Add in cake mix and stir together.
- Add in crushing cookies and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!